Thursday 27 March 2014

52 Ancestors: Week 11: Benjamin Hanson (1790-1883), Langley Green

Benjamin Hanson was born about 1790 in Langley, Worcestershire, England. He died on 03 April 1883. When he was 20, he married Hannah Darby on 21 May 1810 in All Saints, West Bromwich, Staffordshire.

Benjamin Hanson was a Blacksmith and I believe he lived all his life in Langley Green, Worcestershire.

I understand from someone I corresponded with years ago that a gentleman did a talk at a local or family history society and during that talk they showed a copy of Benjamin's will.  This is very interesting as I haven't been able to find a will for him in the official records.

Yet another mystery I need to resolve.

I also find it fascinating that he lived till he was 93 years old.  Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment